About Our Swim Lessons
- The Dive Spot offers swim lessons for all ages 6 months and older.
- Lessons meet the needs of
each swimmer from the elementary skills of water exploration, primary
skills & stroke readiness to more advanced stroke development and
The average group size is 4-6. Lessons for StarBabies and StarTots (ages 3 and younger accompanied by an adult) and adults may have a few more participants.
Eight 30-minute lessons are offered during each 2-week session.
- There is a short parent orientation on day 1.
- There is a short break between classes to move swimmers in and out and to allow teachers to take care of recording your child's progress that day.
Please apply sunscreen at home. This allows time for the skin to absorb it.
Children aged 3 and younger who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers.
Children aged 4 and older must be potty trained. Let us know if you have a special needs child for whom it is appropriate to make an exception (they will wear a swim diaper).
All swimmers wear eye protection except for those aged 3 and younger.
- Those not directly
involved in the lesson wait behind the fence during lessons to avoid
distracting swimmers while instruction is being given. Your child will be in your sight.
A Swimming Level guide is available to assist you in helping us place your child in the best possible learning environment.
- Private lessons may be scheduled by triathletes who wish to hone their swim skills for competitive success.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Swim Registration Form 2016
NOTE: Do not use older registration forms if you accidentally find any online.
NOTE: All hours and prices are subject to change without notice.
CHECK INSIDE THE DIVE SPOT
Swimsuits are available at The Dive Spot.
Take a look for a size and color that SUIT your little one or you!